We want Rooster to the Rescue to become a nationwide initiative and for there to be chapters in every corner of the country. We firmly believe that no animal should die because of space, but their lives certainly shouldn’t be in danger because they have a preventable and treatable disease.
As an Individual, there are so many ways to help!
- Make a one-time donation
- Make a monthly recurring donation
- Want to plan a fundraiser to help Rooster? Let us know! We’ve got plenty of ideas and can help kick start your cause!
- Like to bake? Host a bake sale.
- House getting a little crowded? Host a yard sale!
- Partner with a local business to donate a portion of a day’s sales.
- Run a booth in your area to raise awareness about heartworm disease and treatment
- Company Grants for Volunteer Time
Some companies will give grants to organizations where their employees volunteer. Ask your Human Resources department or Community Relations department if this is available at your company and how you can go about taking advantage of this great way to help us even more.
- Set up a local Rooster to the Rescue Program Please contact us for more information.
- Do you have special talents or skills?
Rooster to the Rescue is always looking for special people with special talents writing, fund raising, marketing, graphic design.
- Share Rooster’s mission on Facebook!
Become an online advocate for Rooster to the Rescue by sharing a Facebook post, tweeting a message, or adding an image to your blog or website to show your support. We have tools to make it easy to share!
– Share our 1st of the month message to remind people to give their pets heartworm prevention.
– Share our various posts about the heartworm positive dogs we have helped.
Don’t see what you are looking for here? Send an email to email@example.com and let us put together a sponsorship package that is right for you!